segunda-feira, 22 de fevereiro de 2010

The Question Still Remain.

I was just thinking. Can you love somebody when they're everybody's girl? I guess not. Who would love someone like that? Everyone.
Por isso quando você ta sozinho nãao aparece ninguem, por isso quando se tem alguém, chove na tua horta.
Another question,
é pior trocar ou ser trocado? this one I really don't know.
the third question,
Could you love someone without a heart? No, you could, cause when the person doesn't have a heart, she will pretend she has. ela disfarça tãao bem, que parece a pessoa mais feliz do mundo, e quando tenta mostrar o contrário, muitos nãao acreditam que aquela pessoa seja fria, egoísta entre outros. (:
entãao, my friends, beware. os mais meigos sãao os piores, como diz a minha mãae. ahsihaiosh.
but, like i said, I was just thinking. see ya soon ;*


'No wars, no more, just a big rainbow outside my window. la la la la la la.'